Expanding licensing opportunities for the Consumer Products Team with existing and upcoming movie and television properties.
Consumer Products Intern
Product Development, Pitch Slide Decks, Product Ideation, Created marketing materials and sell sheets for licensees
As the Intern for the Sony Pictures Entertainment Consumer Products team, I was able to quickly execute and complete responsibilities for 20+ projects for consumer marketing, product launches and presentation communication design. The team said they appreciated my grace under pressure and requested me to continue work even after the internship.
• Best of the Best Product Collection
• Cobra Kai TV Series Style Guide and Website Mockup
• Television Licensing Landscape Research
• Toys Presentation for the Director of Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
• Presentation of Retail Activations in Mexico and China
• Perspective and Point of View for a Global Merchandising Program Pitch to the team
• Official Ghostbusters Website LEGO Product Photo
• Apparel and Product Mockups
Some of the Movie Titles I worked on:
Properties and Product Pages
I created many client facing deliverables to establish or secure licensing relationships.
Consumer Products Collaborations
I contributed to Sony Pictures' Halo Brand Partnerships, synthesizing the past collaborations into a visually informative deck for distribution to potential new partners. I also collaborated on exciting, upcoming collaborations!
For Ghostbusters' 35th Anniversary, I created the timeline for all of the events, interactive experiences and confirmed licensees. I enjoyed working closely with the Brand Strategy team to ensure all of the events are represented.
Sony Pictures Studio
On top of the fun work experience and learning environment, I got to see behind the scenes of TV/movie sets, go to early movie screenings and meet the most amazing people! Thank you Sony!
These are just highlighted works, please contact me if you'd like to learn more!